Andy Elliott DMD
196 Ky Route 122, Martin, KY, 41649
1.Economy Dentures Plus
6363 Ky Route 1428
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I own and operate a denture lab. I have 20+ years experience and do a beautiful job! I can not even get my foot in the door at any of the Dentists in this part of the state! I guess they all are just
2.Quality Dentures Plus
3767 N Mayo Trl Ste 3b
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDentists
3.Connelley And Higgins DMD's
DentistsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
The most incompetent, unprofessional, dare I say, 'dentist'. Staggeringly inferior work! Crown and bridge work? Ghastly!!
970 Broadway St
OrthodontistsDentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
325 Broadway St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Clark Eddy DMD
415 N Lake Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Eddy Clark Jr., DMD provides general and cosmetic dental services for residents in Prestonsburg, Kentucky, and the surrounding areas? Do you need a dentist who discusses all procedures and their benef
7.Allen Dental Center
30 E Court St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
Leonard Joshua S
306 Hospital Dr, South Williamson, KY, 41503
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.