1.Lakeside Medical Center
39200 Hooker Hwy
It's big & beautiful!! They seem to have more doctors/nurses that actually care about the patients!
2.Hendry Regional Medical Center
524 W Sagamore Ave
HospitalsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineEmergency Care Facilities
Hendry Regional Medical Center has been serving the medical needs of Hendry County and surrounding areas since the 1950's. The hospital is located in Clewiston Florida and is a 25-bed facility. We off
3.The Palm Beach Plastic Surgery Center
1500 N Dixie Hwy
West Palm Beach,FL
Cosmetic ServicesHospitalsSurgery CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive
Went in for some quick Botox, excellent service.
4.Jerome Golden Center For Behavorial Health
1041 45th St
West Palm Beach,FL
Psychiatric ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryCounseling Services
Every 2 or 3 month's I go for my appointments @ jermone golden center. The front desk there are 2 or 3 females that will have the worst attitude in the world. So I talk to the next person that has a p
5.South Florida Radiation Oncology
1200 S Main St
6.Miami Children's Hospital Nicklaus Care Center
12989 Southern Blvd
HospitalsPhysicians & SurgeonsUrgent CarePhysical Therapists
Miami Children's Hospital, one of the world s top pediatric hospitals, provides comprehensive care and rehabilitation in all clinical areas for infants, children and young adults. Continuing their mis
7.South Florida Wildlife CenterServing the Pahokee, FL area
CharitiesAnimal Removal ServicesHospitals
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.