1.Pagosa Springs Medical Center
95 S Pagosa Blvd
Medical ClinicsClinicsHospitalsMedical Labs
2.Axis Health System
475 Fireside St
Medical ClinicsCounseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMedical Centers
2295 Back Country Dr
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.Acupuncture & Health Clinic
468 Pagosa St
5.Pagosa Womens Health & Wellness
2800 Cornerstone Dr
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
6.Walmart - Pharmacy
211 Aspen Village Dr
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.
7.Pagosa Osteopathic Care
191 Talisman Dr Ste 102
Osteopathic ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.