Surgical Group Of Paducah PCS
2601 Kentucky Ave, Paducah, KY, 42003
1.Womens Health And Wellness Center
225 Medical Center Dr Ste 404
Physicians & Surgeons
2.Women's Health Care Associates
2603 Kentucky Ave Ste 101
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Baptist Health Women's Choice
2603 Kentucky Ave
Physicians & Surgeons
4.Health Quest Wellness Center
913 S Main St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
5.Animal Health And Wellness Center
2477 State Route 94 E
VeterinariansPet ServicesVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet Specialty Services
Animal Health and Wellness Center is a full service veterinary clinic located just outside of Murray on Highway 94 East. We offer behavioral consultations, preventative medicine, senior check-ups, sur
6.Restore Health & Wellness CenterServing the Paducah, KY area
Alcoholism Information & Treatment CentersDrug Abuse & Addiction Centers
I no longer want to be another number added to those who have been killed by their addiction. I know that everyone is fighting their own battle and that some people will never understand mine, I barel
7.Women's Health Care
1099 Medical Center Cir
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
Apply For A Personal Loan
100Lenders.com Multiple Lenders Within NetworkApply Now
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.