1.JHernandez Lawncare, LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
Good the best. Best quality, best prices, best education, I will recommend to everyone in Paducah ky. This guys their are professionals.
2.Affordable Home Improvement & Roofing
Roofing ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsHome Improvements
Specializing in ALL Your Home Improvement Needs We offer a 5% military discount.
3.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
4.Machaen's Lawn Services
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGutters & Downspouts CleaningLandscape Contractors
In 2006 Octavio Machaen after working 3 years in a local golf course and a few more years in odd jobs I decided to start my own business. I started with one truck working for Churchwell Homes in Paduc
5.Kennys lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Second to none!!!!! They are very quick with estimating the job super fast at doing the job and stays true to ther estimates
6.Affordable Mowing & Landscaping LLC
Po Box 542
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
Discounts starting at: 10% Residential, 15% Senior Citizen/Military/Union Members, & 20% Commercial Discounts.
Affordable Mowing and Landscaping LLC. has the experience and experts to get the job done. Whether you need a weekly mowing, one time mowing, 10 day mowing, and bi-weekly mowing scheduled maintenance
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.