Serving the Paducah area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
5150 Heartland Dr
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsRugsTile-Contractors & Dealers
Flooring ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceRaised FloorsHome Improvements
HAD A PROBLEM WITH A LARGE SIDE PORCH THAT HAD DROPPED DUE TO ROTTEN WOOD. CONTACTED BRAD WITH FLOORTECH. HE CAME OUT, GAVE AN EST AND PROCEDDED WITH THE JOB IN THE TIME FRAME HE PROJECTED. MY BIGGES
3.Affordable Home Improvement & Roofing
Roofing ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsHome Improvements
Specializing in ALL Your Home Improvement Needs We offer a 5% military discount.
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
5.Advanced Floor Coatings
Flooring ContractorsConcrete Restoration, Sealing & CleaningFloors-IndustrialCoatings-Protective
For over 15 years Advanced Floor Coatings has been providing the highest quality commercial / industrial applications of interior and exterior coatings, as well as concrete polishing and staining. Our
6.Sears Home Improvement
Air Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Equipment & SystemsVentilating ContractorsHeating Contractors & Specialties
Let Sears Home Services handle your home improvement needs. Whether you are updating your heating and cooling system, fixing a leaky roof or creating your dream kitchen, our specialists at Sears Home
7.Heart & Soul Interiors
3522 Park Plaza Rd
Locally owned business that offers the consumer a shop at home experience. We specialize in flooring, cabinets, & countertops. Our team will come to your home with samples, take measurements, & give y
Quality Flooring For Less
www.YourFlooringExperts.us Quality carpet & hardwood floors.Save time with in-home appointments
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?