Murray Family Dentistry
1710 Highway 121 Byp N, Murray, KY, 42071
1.Paducah Dental Care
5154 Village Square Dr
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
My name is Wayne Jenkins and I am 48 years old. I had Paducah Dental Care do the Six Month Smiles clear braces on my teeth. My top teeth were slightly overlapped and my bottom teeth were very crowde
5183 Hinkleville Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
3.Poat Wade DMD Family Dentistry
2333 Broadway St
Office hours by appointment.
4.Abell General Dentistry DMD
4975 Alben Barkley Dr
2850 Lone Oak Rd
My son is currently a patient of Dr. Rice. He is 9 years old and had a under bite. Dr Rice took time to explain the process and my son is braces to correct his under bite. We are already seeing dra
6.Milliner Matthew S DMD PLLC
166 N Friendship Rd
Smile with Confidence!
7.Broadway Dental Care
2018 Broadway St
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Highest Infection Standards, Zoom! Tooth Whitening, Veneers, Bonding, Beautiful Cosmetic Techniques To Fix Chips, Cracks, & Stains, Non-surgical Gum Treatment, Dentures, Partials, Crowns, Birdges & Im
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future