1.Firestone Complete Auto CareServing the Paducah, KY area
Tire DealersAutomobile Diagnostic EquipmentAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Repair
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brake
2.Grover Tire Of Paducah
922 McGuire Ave
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Ive bought tires for my Volvo S60 here twice now and am VERY HAPPY.......Great tires at a fraction of what it would cost to buy new.......I tell EVERYONE I know about this place!!!
3.Paducah Tire Service
1147 Kentucky Ave
Auto Repair & ServiceWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAutomobile Parts & SuppliesShock Absorbers & Struts More InfoPREFERRED
4.Tires PlusServing the Paducah, KY area
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & Service
Tires Plus Total Car Care is your go-to, expert source for new tires for any car, truck or SUV. Our tire experts provide the experience and know-how to guide you through the maze of tires to find ones
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.