Murray Family Dentistry
1710 Highway 121 Byp N, Murray, KY, 42071
1.Woodyard Dental Care
3235 Olivet Church Rd Ste D
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I started going to dr Woodyard when his office just opened up. From day one I decided to never see any other dentist ever again. He is just wonderful and now he treats my whole family. Everyone in his
5183 Hinkleville Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-fre
3.Holland Dental Care
80 Lakeview Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr.Holland is a GREAT dentist, I have never been to a better place. its a nice environment and the treatment is very good. They have great equipment and they are gentle..
4.Beverly A. Largent, D.M.D.
3008 Oregon St
DentistsPediatric DentistryDental HygienistsEndodontists
Doctor Largent and her staff have treated me like family. They were professional, kind, and courteous. Though my children were frightened, they had the ability to work with them. Granted, none of my
5.Broadway Dental Care
2018 Broadway St
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Highest Infection Standards, Zoom! Tooth Whitening, Veneers, Bonding, Beautiful Cosmetic Techniques To Fix Chips, Cracks, & Stains, Non-surgical Gum Treatment, Dentures, Partials, Crowns, Birdges & Im
6.Audubon Dental Center of Paducah
1927 Irvin Cobb Dr Ste 1
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
I was greatly relieved that the previous reviews were about a previous staff. The new dentist and technician were very good at their jobs and very comforting. The whole experience was good from start
7.Healthy Smiles Family Dental Care
1927 Irvin Cobb Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
The staff is wonderful, including Dr. Riley. There was another doctor's there at one time but I think he retired. I'm so glad Dr. Riley came. She is down to earth, she tells you step by step what she
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.