1.Comfy Denture & Hearing
18802 Mountain View Dr E # A
Hearing Aids-Parts & RepairingHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesHealth & Welfare ClinicsClinics
Full dentures. Partial dentures. Implant dentures. Flexible partial dentures. Same DAY repairs and relines. Night guards. Teeth whitening. Snoring devices. Sports guard. Hearing AIDS. LAB on site.
2.Min-N-Out Denture & Hearing
30810 Pacific Hwy S
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsHealth & Welfare ClinicsDental Clinics
3.Chronic Solutions Co-Op
136 Stewart Rd SE
33100 Pacific Hwy S
3850 S Meridian Ste 10
Medical ClinicsClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
6.Community Health Care
11225 Pacific Ave S
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
every month i go in to the clinic or sometimes i call.They always tell me they have no record of me calling. I take percacet and i know they think i am some kind of junky. ph.Vu is the Dr. helper ther
7.South Sound Medical Clinic
820 6th Ave Ste B
We live in Belfair, Wa and my son has been battling an opiate problem for a few years now. We found Dr. Coe and the office Manager Dan in downtown Tacoma. They helped him detox to get off opiates with
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.