1.Sawyer Tire inc
122 Us Highway 60 W
When needed, use them. Fast, friendly, excellent service.
412 E Jackson St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
Always great to deal with. I love the 'out the door' pricing I receive from Allen. No hidden charges, no extra's. The price he quotes you is what you pay. I trust him to suggest the best tire and
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.