Beacon Tire Service
Russellville, AR, 72802
1.Steve's Tire Sales
1202 W Commercial St
2.Terry's Tire & Services
422 S Highway 23
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Terry will not stand behind his work. I had my truck aligned with new tires and 1500 miles later my tires were wore badly. I took it back and he charged me for another alignment. He blamed my truck fo
3.Exit 37 Truck Service
Tire DealersBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
4.Ellison's Tire & Svc
126 E Commercial St
5.O'Reilly Auto Parts
1740 N 18th St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesAutomobile Electrical Equipment
Your local Ozark O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 5,000 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry the batteries, brakes and oil you need and our professional parts people can provide the aMore Nearby Locations »
6.Exit 37 Truck Service, Inc.
2201 Forrest Earl Rd
Truck Service & RepairTire Dealers
7.Newton Tire CompanyServing the Ozark, AR area
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesWheels-Aligning & Balancing
Welcome to Newton Tire Co., where we offer a variety of products and services to enhance your vehicle's performance! Our friendly service staff will quickly get your vehicle set up with a high quality
Newton Tire Company
1907 E Main St, Russellville, AR, 72801
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.