Tator Malcolm Attorney
2775 N Ventura Rd Unit 106, Oxnard, CA, 93036
1.Parker Drilling Management Svc
2221 Sturgis Rd
Oil Well DrillingWater Well Drilling & Pump ContractorsDrilling & Boring Contractors
2340 Eastman Ave
3.Parker Process Filtration Div
2340 Eastman Ave
Filtering Materials & SuppliesFilters-Air & Gas
4.Allstate Insurance Agent: Kara Parker
2686 Johnson Dr Ste 102
Auto InsuranceHomeowners InsuranceLife InsuranceRenters Insurance
Ive gotten to know many local families as an Allstate agent in Ventura. I enjoy being a part of the community, and building local relationships is one of the best parts of my job. I look forward to ge
5.Parker Hannifin Corp
9947 Darling Rd
Hose & Tubing-Rubber & Plastic
6.Parker Medical Systems Div
3007 Bunsen Ave Ste K
Medical Equipment & SuppliesSurgical Instruments
5810 Ralston St Fl 2
Peninsula General Ins Inc
22150 Hawthorne Blvd Ste A, Torrance, CA, 90503
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.