Serving the Oxford area. Call Today!
1.Brennen Disposal and Excavation
7899 Springfield Rd
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentContractors Equipment & SuppliesBuilding Contractors
Excavation Services and Dumpster Rentals
2.Dumpsters R UsServing the Oxford, OH area
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentGarbage Collection
Called and received excellent customer service from Josh K. Great attitude and prompt responses. On time delivery and knowledgeable staff. Definitely recommend Dumpsters R Us to anyone.
3.Local Roll Off
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersRubbish RemovalTrash Hauling
They were the only one to come through!! After getting burned by 2 companies that said they can make the delivery date I needed, I spoke with James at extension 209. He is actually an Office manager,
4.Best Way Disposal
1128 W 66th St
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentContractors Equipment & SuppliesPortable Toilets
Best Way Disposal is proud to be a family owned company that specializes in the collection and transportation of commercial, industrial, construction, and demolition waste. Our philosophy is to put th
5.Smith's Roll-Off Container Service
2855 Oletha Ave
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentContractors Equipment & SuppliesTrash Hauling
Visit our website
6.Local Dumpster Rental
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage CollectionGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentWaste Containers
We needed some dumpsters over a few months for a major construction job. This company was very professional and was able to keep up with our constant demand for empty dumpsters.
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment RentalRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersWaste Recycling & Disposal Service & Equipment
I wanted a local dumpster provider and was able to find it through DumpsterDirect. The toll free number enabled me to enter my zipcode and connected me directly through the local service provider. Wor
Serving the Oxford area.
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.