Oxford Plumbing LLC
36 County Road 129, Oxford, MS, 38655
1.Oxford Plumbing LLC
36 County Road 129
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Contractors
Just had these guys come out, and glad we did! They were quick getting here, courteous, and didn't break our pockets.
2.Papaws Handyman Service
512 Oxford Way
Garbage Disposal RepairHandyman ServicesAir Conditioning Service & RepairElectrical Power Systems-Maintenance
Papaw’s Handyman Services. Rental property and Home maintenance, electrical, plumbing, and A/C service and repair. We have been in service for over 30 years providing excellent work.
3.Hawkins Handyman Lawn and Tree Removal LLC
349 County Road 321
Plumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsPlumbersLandscaping & Lawn Services
Tim has been helping us for about two years. He has terraced an area, tilled flower beds, smoothed soil and sodded, planted trees and shrubs and anything else I need done . He has even talked me out o
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
5.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
My experience with Zvi was terrific. He was very pleasant and professional. I had questions about the work and pricing and we had a very straightforward discussion. I went with them because of himMore Nearby Locations »
6.Rheem Water Heaters
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Rheem is the industry leader for water heating solutions. All Rheem products meet and exceed rigorous industry standards for quality and reliability. From raw material delivery to finished product ass
7.Plumbing DoctorServing the Oxford, MS area
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSewer ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
All Type Repairs And Installations Sewer And Drain Cleaning Water & Sewer Lines Installed Complete Water Heater Service & Installations Leaky Water Lines Faucets - Sinks - Toilets No Job Is Too Small
Serving the Oxford area. Call eLocal Plumbers 24/7Talk To A Local Plumber Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.