Serving the Oxford area.
2100 S Lamar Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceConvenience StoresGas Stations
Marquis Towing is conveniently located in Oxford on South Lamar Blvd. We tow for Geico/Cross Country/State Farm/Asurion/All State. We offer 24 hour towing (local and long distance) with wheel lift and
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I spoke with Local Locksmith on the phone and he quoted a price and a time. He showed up within the time frame he quoted and charged me exactly what he said. I was in my apartment within 15 minutes. T
3.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
4.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I recently contacted American Local Locksmith about replacing some locks in my office. After setting a time of 3pm, Max contacted me by text message to let me know he was nearby and was available to m
5.Locksmith On Call 24/7
Locks & Locksmiths
If you want a realiable locksmith to put on your emergency contacts, this is it. They come fast and resolve your issue in no time, and I'm always recommending them to everybody I know. Been calling th
6.Affordable Lock And KeyServing the Oxford, MS area
Locks & LocksmithsHome Repair & MaintenanceBank Equipment & SuppliesKeys
I used this company a few years ago and had a great experience. The man that came out was very helpful and timely.
7.Miller's Safe & Lock Service IncServing the Oxford, MS area
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsKeysBank Equipment & Supplies
i lost my keys to my 2012 chevy impala can you make another key and whats the price (transponder key)
2100 S Lamar Blvd, Oxford, MS, 38655
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.