118 Courthouse Sq
Really good food at a pretty good price. College scene, but I eat there often. Home cooked lunches that can't be beat.
Please try reloading the page.
I'm a bit late getting a review up here, but these guys are awesome. they put a battery in my daughter's car, allowed me to pay for it via phone/credit card, and got her back on the road quickly. AND...for less than Auto Zone was going to charge for the battery alone! THANK YOU!!
I took my car here for everything during my four years of college and I have never gotten better service or more reasonable prices.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.