1.Cobb Automotive and Tire Center
1724 Al Highway 21 S
Automobile AccessoriesTire Dealers
The ONLY place I buy tires. Usually the least expensive, but always done right. This shop is the only one I implicitly trust to take care of the repairs I can't handle. They keep me informed, and d
2.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
92 Plaza Ln
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
819 Quintard Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto TransmissionBrake Repair
4.Oxford Tire Service
1609 Hamric Dr E
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheelsTire Recap, Retread & Repair
5.Between Cities Tires
1850 Quintard Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceWheels-Aligning & Balancing
Between cities tires offer new tires in the competitive prices Great people great place and great service
6.Superior Tire Service & Auto
1205 Quintard Ave
7.Anniston Tires #1
227 E St
Tire DealersWindow Cleaning
Anniston Tires #1 provides the highest quality New, Used Tires and Rims, complete with exceptional service. We only sell customers what they need, and we exceed their expectations in service, quality,
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.