White Marsh Pediatric Dentistry
Serving the Owings Mills area. Local Pediatric DentistsIn Nottingham MD More Info
10010 Reisterstown Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Dental Partners of Owings Mills
10999 Owings Mills Blvd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
3.Jonathan E. Silverman, DDS
23 Crossroads Dr Ste 420
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsDentists
My son fell out of bed at 2am and chipped both his front teeth on Thanksgiving night. I called my friend who is a nurse and she highly recommended Silverman. After calling the emergency number the doc
4.Smile Dmd Of Maryland
90 Painters Mill Rd
5.Owings Mills Dentistry
10995 Owings Mills Blvd Ste 218
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
6.Kool Smiles of Baltimore
4173 Patterson Ave
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsDental Hygienists
The office is very well organized and clean. I have a love and hate relationship with dentists but from the moment the staff started attending me I knew it was going to be great experience. Front desMore Nearby Locations »
7.Dental One Associates
25 Hooks Ln Ste 212
Dental One Associates is a great place for dental work. A perfect location for Pikesville/Owings Mills residents.I recently had the in-office zoom whitening procedure. The procedure went great. My
Serving the Owings Mills area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future