Nuckols Charles T DMD
627 Eastwood St, Bowling Green, KY, 42103
1.Dr. James Howard England, DC
490 Klutey Park Plaza Dr
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesNutritionistsWeight Control ServicesPain Management
2.Howard John Md
2200 E Parrish Ave Ste 202
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
3.Howard, Sandra DMD
920 Frederica St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.Julie Ann Howard
1100 Walnut St
Counseling ServicesMental Health Services
5.Fishkoff Howard Do
1000 Breckenridge St
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Howard Sign Company
327 E 18th St
3750 Ralph Ave
Nurses-Advanced Practice-ARNPNurses Registries
Roy, John A. Dr.
1410 Pride Ave, Madisonville, KY, 42431
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.