Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs! More Info
5035 Frederica St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
Fantastic...with their coupons and expert financial help, on disability & no dental insurance, I could easily afford my dentures.More Nearby Locations »
2.Owensboro Family Dentistry
4921 Goetz Dr
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Their office is great! Conveniently located as well! The dentist and staff went out of their way to accommodate my needs. Dr. Crowe listened to what I had to say with no pressure (which is very rare)
920 Frederica St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
745 Scherm Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Very good, friendly staff and dr Perkins was helpful with my VERY little knowledge on teeth. Had my first every tooth pull, filling, and cleanings at his office. Only reason I haven't been back is bec
5.Warren, Valerie DMD
1605 Scherm Rd
Implant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I highly recommend Dr. Warren!! From the time you enter the front door you are treated like family. She has changed my smile, my life and my feeling about going to the dentist. Her office is state of
6.Kin W Shaw DMD
920 Frederica St Ste 301
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
7.Johnson Family Dentistry
722 Harvard Dr
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
yp.areaguides.net Dentures - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.