Call Kool Smiles® Today
www.callkoolsmilestoday.com Call & Get Connected To A MedicaidDentist In Your Area.
1.Norris, Terry Dr
2200 E Parrish Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDentists Referral & Information Service
2.Amy S. Carrico, DMD
2811 New Hartford Rd Suite D
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPediatric Dentistry
Allow us to create attractive, durable, comfortable dental work for patients of all ages. Whether you need restorative procedures, a smile makeover, or regular, preventive dental care for your family,
3.Lori Arnold Boyd DMD
2315 Mayfair Dr
Credit Cards Accepted
4.Tucker Steven R DMD PSC
909 Scherm Rd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentists
Dr. Steven Tucker is an Oral And Maxillofacial Surgeon serving the Owensboro area for more than 40 years. Dr. Tucker is experienced in Orthodontic Surgery, Botox and Dermal Fillers and Implant Denture
5.Pendley, L Jason DMD
4921 Goetz Ln
The doctor and staff is so knowledgeable and kind. They made my dental visit a pleasure instead of a hardship. I would recommend their office for caring and gentle care.
6.Center For Cosmetic & General Dentistry David Wilson
2862 Farrell Cres
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Great service with beautiful results
7.Callis, William Casey DMD
3723 S Griffith Ave
I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN A REVIEW....SO HERE IT GOES......I STARTED SEEING DR. CASEY AFTER TALKING TO SOMEONE ABOUT MY TMJ PAIN. HAVE HAD IT FOR AROUND THIRTY YEARS. AT FIRST IT WOULD COME AND GO AND I CO
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future