1.Smith Dental Care, P.A.
209 E Main St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Smith Dental Care, P.A. is a general and cosmetic dental center, providing lasting smiles in the Owatonna, MN, area. Dr. Smith has over 25 years of dental experience, offering complete dental care for
2.Owatonna Dental Care
1414 S Oak Ave
I can't remember when I went anywhere besides this office. Without question, I'm thankful for the dentist, & will be a long-term client for sure! The staff are very nice and have a great attitude.
3.Dresser Family Dentistry
170 Landmark Dr NE
Visit us at our new Office at 170 Landmark Dr NE in Owatonna, MN. We Offer Comprehensive Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry & Bleaching. Our new office brings you the latest in Dental Technology, and comfo
1119 W Frontage Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
5.The Dentists of Owatonna Family Dentistry
315 18th St SE
The Dentists of Owatonna Family Dentistry has been providing Owatonna, MN with complete dental service. We give each patient the same degree of quality and professional care every time all the time. W
6.Southeastern Minnesota Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Associates
605 Hillcrest Ave
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons
Would not go there again if I had a chance for a do over. Very poor bedside manner. Staff does not comfort patients or prepare you for what they are doing. If you need after care it is very likely the
7.Kent Walter Frette, DDS PA
605 Hillcrest Ave Ste 200
DentistsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future