JJ's Lock and Key
Tulsa, OK, 74136
1.Tulsa Lock & Key Inc
10314 E 21st St
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Our technicians are skilled in basic lock re-keying, including providing new keys for most residential and commercial lock brands. We are able to provide high security locking systems, including locks
2.Sooner Lock & Key
5515 S Mingo Rd
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & Supplies
Awwsome place very friendly and helpful. They go above and beyond to make sure when you leave satisfied.
3.Charley's Southside Lock & Safe
5210 S Peoria Ave
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & VaultsKeys
The man that came out to help me (because I locked my keys in my car at a restaurant) got there so quick! It was like he dropped everything to come help me. He was there for a few minutes to get my ca
4.Tulsa Mobile Locksmith
8720 E 46th St
Locks & Locksmiths More InfoPREFERRED
5.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
6.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
The five star reviews are all true! Yader was wonderful - he responded to my call right away and arrived just when he said he would. He was professional, fast, friendly and most of all affordable. I w
7.Locksmith On Call 24/7
Locks & Locksmiths
If you want a realiable locksmith to put on your emergency contacts, this is it. They come fast and resolve your issue in no time, and I'm always recommending them to everybody I know. Been calling th
Serving the Owasso area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.