Jerry Louden Carpet Repair & Cleaning
310 Ridge Rd, Fern Park, FL, 32730
1.Jerry Louden Carpet Repair & Cleaning
310 Ridge Rd
Carpet & Rug RepairWater Damage Emergency ServiceCarpet & Rug CleanersFire & Water Damage Restoration
I'm so impressed with Jerry's character and quality of work. My house was a disater from a terrible carpet installation. He came and did a beautiful stretch and seam repair job at a fair price that wa
2.Floor Tech Supplies Inc
739 S Kirkman Rd
Floor MaterialsCarpet & Rug Distributors & ManufacturersCarpet WorkroomsCarpet & Rug Repair
Carpet layers supplies, Floor layers supplies, Floor layers supplies Orlando, Carpet layers supplies Orlando, Flooring machines, Flooring machines Orlando, Carpet bindings machines, rug pads Orlando,
3.A.B. Floors & Restoration
Hardwood FloorsConcrete Staining ServicesFire & Water Damage RestorationConcrete Contractors
Honest, reputable and efficient. They took care of all the water damage, replaced all flooring and even took care of processing the insurance claim. We would use again and highly recommend them for al
31125 Industry Dr
Draperies, Curtains & Window TreatmentsCarpet InstallationCarpet & Rug RepairCarpet & Rug Dealers
This review is long overdue. We are "three peet" customers. From the moment they walked one we knew we made the right decision to use them! First they carpeted our lanai which was lumpy and uneven con
5.Jackson's Carpet Repair & Cleaning, LLC
Carpet & Rug RepairCarpet & Rug CleanersCarpet & Rug Cleaners-Water ExtractionHardwood Floors
2116 Elmcrest Pl
Carpet & Rug RepairCarpet Installation
7.Elite Steam, Inc.
2365 Pemberton St
Carpet & Rug CleanersDuct CleaningCarpet & Rug RepairMold Remediation
Serving the Oviedo area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
Please try reloading the page.
- Vacuuming frequently, especially in high-traffic areas like stairwells and hallways.
- Cleaning stains as quickly as possible – the longer a stain rests, the more permanent the damage becomes.
- Cleaning stains efficiently – do not scrub the stain but blot it, and use mostly water-based products to remove any residual staining.
- Placing mats in places like doorways to prevent dirt and moisture from entering the carpet.
- Get a professional, machined deep clean every 12-18 months.