1.St Joseph Family Care
14880 Metcalf Ave
Physicians & Surgeons
Dr. Johnson is exceptional! He is very caring and really listened to our concerns. We have found our family doctor! The staff is also very courteous and helpful. Would highly recommend.
2.Sisters Of Saint Joseph
6038 Fontana St
Convents & Monasteries
3.St Joseph Church
11311 Johnson Dr
Catholic ChurchesChurches & Places of WorshipTraditional Catholic ChurchesDay Care Centers & Nurseries
St. Joseph Church, located in Shawnee, Kan., and established in 1868, is a nonprofit organization that offers religious education and services. It is a part of the Archdiocese of Kansas City. The chur
4.St Joseph's Church-Shawnee
5901 Flint St
Catholic ChurchesChurches & Places of WorshipReligious General Interest SchoolsTraditional Catholic Churches
5.St Joseph Cemetery
61st Quivira Rd
6.St. Joseph Elementary School
11505 Johnson Dr
Public SchoolsSchoolsElementary Schools
St. Joseph Catholic School is a part of the Archdiocese of Kansas City school system and is located in Shawnee Mission, Kan. It enrolls more than 600 students from kindergarten through eight. The scho
7.St Joseph's Early Education
11525 Johnson Dr
Preschools & KindergartenReligious General Interest SchoolsSchoolsPrivate Schools (K-12)
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.