Serving the Overland Park area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
1.Kansas City Security Systems
9300 W 87th Ter
Security Control Systems & MonitoringTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingHome Automation SystemsMedical Alarms
IF YOU WANT ADT THIS IS THE PLACE TO GET IT !!!!
8220 Melrose Dr
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesAccess Control SystemsHome Automation Systems
Have a new system with them and enjoyed the process from meeting with Perry to the guys that installed it. Really professional, clean and, even though I really had no idea what they were doing, never
3.American Sentry Electronic Systems Inc
8928 Nieman Rd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringAccess Control SystemsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm Systems
I have used American Sentry for over ten years, and recommend them if you're looking for home security. Dan is a friendly guy who treats his customers well. I have referred them several times and ha
4.Orion Security Inc
5600 W 95th St Ste 315
Private Investigators & DetectivesSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringEmployment ScreeningSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
5.ADT Security Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Oh how I wish there was a lower rating I could give. I did not realize I was dealing with a subcontractor for ADT and the past week has been a nightmare. The installer knocked out my phone and interneMore Nearby Locations »
6.Fire & Security Solutions Group
11240 Strang Line Rd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesAccess Control SystemsIntercom Systems & Services
Fire and Security Solutions Group, Inc. provides Fire Alarm and Electronic Security Systems for Commercial businesses.
7.Kenton Brothers Systems For Security
1718 Baltimore Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSurveillance EquipmentLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
High quality service. Had everything I needed and were able to custom a security system specific to my needs. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Serving the Overland Park area. Get ADT with a 6 Month Guarantee!Call Now For A Free Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.