Medical Center of Blue Springs
1523 SW State Route 7, Blue Springs, MO, 64014
1.Health Partnership Clinic of Joco
7171 W 95th St Ste 100
Physicians & Surgeons, Public HealthSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
2.Health Partnership Clinic
407 S Clairborne Rd Ste 104
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
3.Health Partnership Clinic of Johnson County
807 S Clairborne Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
4.Health Partnership Clinic
8600 State Ave
5.Healthcare Partnership Clinic
1604 Industrial Park Dr
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
Not only are they medically thorough but they take time, invite questions, patiently explain medical information in a way you can understand it. The front desk staff is top of the line in follow throu
6.Passport Health Overland Park Travel Clinic
8249 W 95th St Ste 105
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Passport Health is the largest provider of travel medical services in North America with convenient locations in the United States, Canada and Mexico. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasur
7.Zafer Chiropractic Health Clinic
8817 W 95th St
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
Independence Women's Clinic
19550 E 39th St S, Independence, MO, 64057
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.