Center For Womens Health
4840 College Blvd, Leawood, KS, 66211
1.Kumar Consulting PA
10100 W 87th St Ste 222
Accountants-Certified PublicTax Return PreparationTax Return Preparation-BusinessAccounting Services
8605 College Blvd
3.Dental Excellence: Amit Kumar, DDS
19501 E US Highway 40
4.Kumar Parveen MD
930 Carondelet Dr Ste 305
Physicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Dr. Rajib Kumar Bhattacharya, MD
3901 Rainbow Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)
6.Dr. Alok Kumar Tripathi, MD
3901 Rainbow Blvd Stop 1020
Physicians & Surgeons
7.Dr. Sanjaya Kumar Gupta, MD
4330 Wornall Rd Ste 2000
Physicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
Independence Women's Clinic
19550 E 39th St S, Independence, MO, 64057
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.