1.National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners for DOT Physical Exams
Federal GovernmentGovernment Offices
11391 S Belmont Dr
CiCi Trucking LLC is Kansas City's premier refrigeration and standard load transportation. We have the highest quality drivers in the industry with the all driver DOT Certified & Licensed, Drug tested
3.Children's Mercy Blue Valley
6750 W 135th St
Urgent CarePhysicians & SurgeonsMedical CentersMedical Clinics
This location includes an Urgent Care Center and Sports Medicine, featuring a state-of-the-art gym for physical therapy related to sports injuries.More Nearby Locations »
7501 Metcalf Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Overland Park, located inside CVS/pharmacy #8602 at 7501 Metcalf Avenue, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury treaMore Nearby Locations »
5.Optum Clinic + Urgent Care
7100 College Blvd
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeTesting Labs
Optum Clinic + Urgent Care offers a wide range of affordable health services, including treatment for illnesses and injuries, labs and X-rays, physical exams and screenings, school and sports physical
6.College Park Family Care Center of Stanley
15101 Glenwood Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sleep DisordersEmergency Care Facilities
The staff here is very friendly and my wait time on a Saturday was only minutes.The nurse and doctor were very thorough. Very much different from what I have experienced most of my life with HMOs. IfMore Nearby Locations »
7.Passport Health Overland Park Travel Clinic
8249 W 95th St Ste 105
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Passport Health is the largest provider of travel medical services in North America with convenient locations in the United States, Canada and Mexico. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasur
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.