Outer Banks Contractor
www.HelloBusiness.com Electrical Contractor - 30% offFast business lookup Outer Banks
1.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
2.E. Register's ElectricalServing the Outer Banks, NC area
E. Register's Electrical is your number one stop shop for all your electrical needs. Eric Register is a master craftsman in his trade, and believes in quality over quantity meaning we always do things
3.B & M Contractors IncServing the Outer Banks, NC area
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsConstruction EngineersProfessional Engineers
Don't hesitate to call us. We are committed to your satisfaction. Call us today! Our Company Values are We value our customer and we value their homes We stand behind our warranties Our employees are
4.BRS Electrical Services Inc
1607 Sir Walter Rd
Kill Devil Hills,NC
Can we solve your Electrical Problems? Yes we can! Brad Smith and his experienced crew can repair, replace, and install everything electrical for your home or business. Dont let electrical issues leav
5.T L Riggs & Associates Inc
123 Pailin Creek Rd
ElectriciansBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialTrenching & Underground ServicesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
TL Riggs & Associates INC. has been providing dependable electrical contracting for over 20 years! We have the ability to service all of your electrical needs! We do everything from new construction,
6.George & Company Heating & Air Conditioning
105 Beau Pkwy
ElectriciansHeating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning EngineersHeating Equipment & Systems
George & Company Heating & Air Conditioning proudly serves the greater Elizabeth City area with expert installation, sales, service, and repair. This family owned and operated business has over 43 yea
7.Gary Eure Plumbing & Electrical LLC
112 Impact Dr
Gary Eure Plumbing and Electrical LLC has been providing service to the Pasquotank county for many years. Residential and commercial plumbing and electrical work are our specialties. We value quality,
Local Electric Contractor
yp.areaguides.net Electric Contractor - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.