1.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
3.Great Expressions Dental Centers
Dental ClinicsDentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontists
This place is incredible!! Dentist explaines everything, spends time with you, and asked what questions I have for him to answer. Love the staff too!! A few days later I get this in the mail! Hand wri
4.Immediate Dental CareServing the Outer Banks, NC area
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Immediate Dental Care knows the difference a brilliant smile makes. Our patients from Wilson, NC and other areas know that difference from personal experience-schedule an appointment to find out and e
5.Affordable Health Benefits
6.Bivins OrthodonticsServing the Outer Banks, NC area
Bivins Orthodontics is a professional office dedicated to the dental specialty of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. We are considerate of patients time and apprehensions and respectful of thei
7.Patrick H. Morgan, Jr., D.D.S, P.A.Serving the Outer Banks, NC area
Patrick H. Morgan, Jr., D.D.S., P.A. was the first to provide comprehensive oral health care in Currituck County and has been caring for patients in Coinjock for almost 35 years. He is now joined by h
Dental Care Near You
www.1800dentist.com/DentalCare Search by Zip Code, Dental Need.Free Matching. Open 24/7. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future