Call A Pro
Serving the Ouray area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
2.Tiger Electric, Inc.Serving the Ouray, CO area
I own several rental properties in the Montrose/Delta area. With having rental properties it seems like something is always needing fixed. I had tried several electrical companies in the area and I wa
3.White Star Electric LLCServing the Ouray, CO area
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-DealersGovernment Consultants
Western Slopes Premier Electrical Contractor With over 25 years of experience in the electrical field White Star Electric, LLC is positioned to fill the fast developing growth in service, residential,
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsPower Supply Systems-Uninterruptible
Quality Service proudly specializes in electrical contracting and services in Northern Colorado. We are locally owned and operated with scheduled service times and Master or Journeyman level electrici
5.Dickson Electric LLC
ElectriciansAltering & Remodeling Contractors
Tom Dickson is a master electrician with over 30 years of experience in the electrical and construction business. Rather you are doing a small remodel or new construction, Dickson Electric is here to
6.Canyon ElectricServing the Ouray, CO area
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
If you are having electrical trouble we are here to help, please give us a call. We understand and appreciate how critical these times can be with respect to your business or residential needs. Schedu
7.EC Electric, Inc.Serving the Ouray, CO area
ElectriciansLightning Protection EquipmentGeneral ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
EC Electric, Inc. is the leading full-service electrical contractor serving the commercial, residential and industrial markets throughout western Colorado and eastern Utah. The EC Electric's service t
Serving the Ouray area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.