1.Iowa Health Physicians
1005 Pennsylvania Ave Ste 104
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Iowa Health Physicians & Clinics
623 Pennsylvania Ave
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
224 E Main St
Dr. Mark A. Altfillisch @ The Optical Shoppe is a fantastic family owned optical practice in Ottumwa, IA. We have been in the community for over 40 years. The Optical Shoppe has a creative selection o
4.River Hills Pediatric Clinic
931 Pennsylvania Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
5.Teresa Sieck PA
1005 Pennsylvania Ave Ste 207
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysician Assistants
6.O R H F
935 Pennsylvania Ave
7.Behavioral Health Services
312 E Alta Vista Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.