Local Dumpster Rental
Serving the Otter Lake area.
1.Dumpsters R UsServing the Otter Lake, MI area
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentGarbage Collection
Called and received excellent customer service from Josh K. Great attitude and prompt responses. On time delivery and knowledgeable staff. Definitely recommend Dumpsters R Us to anyone.
2.Local Roll Off
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersRubbish RemovalTrash Hauling
They were the only one to come through!! After getting burned by 2 companies that said they can make the delivery date I needed, I spoke with James at extension 209. He is actually an Office manager,
3.Motor City Waste
9609 Northwest Ct
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentMetalsContractors Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
They are family owned .very friendly office and at shop. Very fair honest hard working company ����Great service highly recommend ❤️Have used your services for years ❤️!!
4.Daggett Container Service LLC
927 E Sheridan Rd
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage CollectionGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentContractors Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
All Construction Loads Are Processed by Our Recycling Facility Before Going to the Landfill. Are you an environmentally conscious person? Do you need a reliable service that can take care of your tras
5.Rhein Paul Disposal Jr
339 Bates Dr
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersRecycling CentersContractors Equipment & Supplies
I had a great experience with Paul Rhein Disposal. The ladies in the office were very helpful and the trash was picked up at the same time every week. They also made sure my trash cans were far enough
6.Rick Rhein Disposal
3600 Davis Lake Rd
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage CollectionRecycling CentersRubbish Removal
We've used Rick Rhein Disposal for approximately ten years now and they've never ceased to amaze us. This morning hubby realized he forgot to put the cans by the road and left them in the driveway ins
7.On Demand Dumpsters
506 Charles St
Trash Containers & Dumpsters
I've had REPEATED GREAT EXPERIENCES with On-Demand. Very professional & hard working, hooray for American independent business!
Serving the Otter Lake area. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.