1.Glavin, M L, MD
1100 E Norris Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
2.M Estilo Pain Management
827 E Norris Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysicians & SurgeonsPain Management
3.Matt Talarico MD
1050 E Norris Dr Ste 1a
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
4.Illinois Valley Eye Institute
818 La Salle St
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeLaser Vision Correction
5.Harshavadan J Vyas
1013 Clinton St
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecologic OncologyPhysicians & Surgeons, ObstetricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecology
Specalties:Primary: Obstetrics/GynecologyBiography:Graduation Year: 1974Gender: MaleHospital Affiliations: Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare CenterSaint Francis Medical CenterInsurance:Accepts Med
6.Illinois Cancercare PC
1200 Starfire Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
7.Terry W Love DO
645 W Main St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
DR LOVE IS THE BEST OSF DR IN THE LASALLE COUNTY AREA.. HE TOOK SO MUCH TIME WITH MY HUSBAND. AND HE DIDNT HAVE TO. WE JUST NEEDED A REFERRAL. BUT HE TOOK THE TIME.. NOT TO MANY GOOD DOCYIN THE AREA B
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.