24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
1.William C. Vesely, DDS
111 E McKinley Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPeriodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. William C. Vesely offers gentle, comfortable dental care in a relaxing environment. Our office is located in Ottawa, IL. We provide a high level of service and care for all your dental needs. New
2.Benavides Mark DDS
1703 Polaris Cir
DentistsPeriodontistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Specializing in all areas of cosmetic dentistry including implants, bonding and veneers. We also offer our patients computerized interdisciplinary treatment planning. This innovative new software is m
3.Patel, Dhaval DDS and Associates
110 W Center St
Dhaval Patel is a dentist in Ottawa, IL specializing in general and cosmetic dentistry. His office offers comprehensive dental care from routine cleanings and care to emergency work. Using the latest
1300 Starfire Dr
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
5.Myers Mitchell B DMD PC
1300 Starfire Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
Wow! I have avoided dentists for many years. I finally gave in and decided it was time to clean up my mouth. I asked around and this was the dentist that I was referred to. And am I glad.\r Very moder
333 E Norris Dr
To make a long story short he fix my daughters teeth and mine w/out suggesting crowns and or root canals which is what you usually get when your teeth are really bad he does awesome work
7.Miller Thomas W DDS
113 W Glover St
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Labs
Secure Your Home Today
www.besthomesecuritycompanys.com Find The Best Company For YouOver 2,653 real customer reviews
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future