1.Asheville Marraige Family & Psycotherapy Associates
36 Clayton St
Counseling ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
The business specializes in counseling services.
2.Mumpower, Carl PHD
1 Oak Plz
PsychologistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling ServicesMental Health Services
Dr. Mumpower begins seeing patients at 7:00 AM. He is also available on Saturday mornings and during lunch hours if your job makes normal hour appointments difficult. Dr. Mumpower is a clinical and fa
3.Biggers Dr. Betsy
64 Merrimon Ave
Counseling ServicesCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalPsychotherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
184 E Chestnut St
Occupational TherapistsCounseling ServicesPhysical TherapistsRehabilitation Services
5.Bradley David M LMFT
789 Merrimon Ave
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health ServicesReligious Counseling
6.Asheville Center For Group & Family Therapy
1270 Hendersonville Rd
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesPsychotherapistsMental Health Clinics & Information
Today you could be one step closer to the life you want. You could feel empowered, and on a positive path to growth and well-being. We are a couple who have partnered in this counseling practice for t
7.Mountain Treatement Center
370 N Louisiana Ave
Counseling ServicesDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Mountain Treatment Center is the first independent rehab center and free standing out-patient addiction treatment centers in N.C. For more than 30 years, we have been the field s leader in providing t
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.