The Home Depot Window Installation
Serving the Oshkosh area. Free In-home Window Consultation.Call us to get started today!
1.Lueck's Home Improvements Inc
706 S Main St
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesDoor & Window ScreensInsulation Contractors
We bought 7 windows from Luecks we can't believe what a wonderful job they did. Excellent product and workmanship. We will finish the house next spring, thank you Luecks for a great job
2.Fasel Mark Custom Built Homes
2274 Willow Way
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome BuildersHome Repair & MaintenanceAltering & Remodeling Contractors
3.Schulze Exteriors LLC
2315 Parkside Dr
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceDoors, Frames, & Accessories
Visit our website
The professionals at Schulze Exteriors want your home or office building to look its best. That's why we provide top-notch service to all our customers. Let our skilled professionals install aluminum
4.Jackson Glass Inc
102 Merritt Ave
Plate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementHome Repair & MaintenanceShower Doors & EnclosuresWindows
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsHome Repair & MaintenancePlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
$25 OFF any purchase of $250 or more on in-home glass service+2more
I Recently had windows replaced at my house(Such a stressfull process). I got quotes from a few places in and around the Springfield Illinois Area. I called the Glass Doctor. Saw some reviews, good aMore Nearby Locations »
6.Sears Home Improvements - Windows- Repair, Replacement & Installation
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & Maintenance
Sears Home Improvements is your trusted, long term partner. We’ve been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears Specialist f
7.Wenzel Window and Door
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceWindows
Sears Home Improvement
Serving the Oshkosh area. Improve your home today!Windows, kitchen, bath or siding.
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.