1.Dixie Health Care Inc
606 W Keiser Ave
Medical ClinicsHospital Equipment & Supplies
2.Urgent Team-Osceola, AR
700 W Keiser Ave
608 W Lee Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical Information & Research
4.In Home Senior Care Inc
537 W Semmes Ave
Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Osceola Therapy & Living Center
287 S Country Club Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesElderly HomesMedical ClinicsRest Homes
Osceola Therapy & Living Center is a for-profit nursing home located at Osceola, Arkansas. The nursing home provides skilled nursing care and mental health services. Some of the other services offered
6.Stephanie S Rapert, PHARMD
100 E Hale Ave
616 W Lee Ave
ClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.