www.ComfortKeepers.com Non-Medical In-Home Senior Care.Schedule a Consult or Learn More.
1.Wenatchee Valley Med Center
1617 Main St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
2.North Valley Family Medicine-Oroville
1617 Main St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
3.Okanogan Regional Home Health Hospital
17 S Western Ave
Home Health ServicesHospices
4.Orchard Country Manor Adult Family Home
7 SE State St
Nursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityAssisted Living FacilitiesResidential Care FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent Homes
5.The Golden Years Adult Family Home
48 Hubbard Rd
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilitySenior Citizens Services & Organizations
6.ResCare HomeCare - Okanogan
523 Riverside Dr
NursesHome Health ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesAlzheimer's Care & Services
Welcome to ResCare HomeCare of Okanogan, Washington. We’re proud to serve our community with quality, compassionate home care for seniors. We offer a full range of nursing support and other senior car
7.ResCare HomeCareServing the Oroville, WA area
Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nu
Leading Low Step-In Tub
walkintubservicesandreplacement.com Safety Never Felt So GoodCall for a free info kit & DVD
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.