1450 Oro Dam Blvd E
Window TintingGlass Coating & TintingAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
Please try reloading the page.
Put new control arms and tie rod end on my girlfriends car and she took it in for an alignment and was told tie rod ends and inner tie rods was bad I put on new ones and struts and had a 10:00 am appointment and at 1:00 pm I am still waiting to get it
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.