Westberry R S DMD
3120 S Ridgewood Ave, South Daytona, FL, 32119
1.Ormond Family Dental
1200 W Granada Blvd
Dental ClinicsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
The new doctor, Dr. Milanes, is an amazing dentist and has great bed side manner! The staff makes you feel right at home and any nervousness about being at the dentist just fades away. Thank you Ormon
2.Ormond Beach Family Dentistry
785 W Granada Blvd Ste 3
Dental ClinicsDentistsDental Labs
A great experience. Dr. Cobb was able to fix the issues. The made me feel comfortable without sedation.
3.Tomoka Family Dentistry
1345 W Granada Blvd Unit 9
At Tomoka Family Dentistry we focus on delivering the highest standard of care in dentistry. Your health and comfort are of utmost importance to us, so we strive to provide the best treatment availabl
4.Ben Adams DDS Cosmetic and Family Dentistry
809 State Road 44
New Smyrna Beach,FL
Dental ClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Adams is very friendly and knowledgeable. He took time to listen to the concerns I was having with my teeth and to explain the options available. His office is clean and spacious, with a friendly
5.Florida Family Dentistry
27 Florida Park Dr N
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
Beville Dental Care
911 Beville Rd, South Daytona, FL, 32119
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future