Preferred Electrical Construction Inc
1862 Victory Palm Dr, Edgewater, FL, 32141
1.Courteaux Electric Inc
85 N Yonge St
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsSelf StorageStorage Household & Commercial
Excellent quality work. VERY HELPFUL
450 Parque Dr
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
We are electrical contractors specializing in ALL phases of electrical work commercial and residential.
3.Parks Electric Co
415 Parque Dr
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
Parks Electric Company was formed by Russel & Barbara Parks in 1977. Russell worked at Cape Canaveral and many local companies in Volusia County. Russell's son Bob was introduced into the business in
4.Kyle Electric Inc
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Kyle Electric Inc. is owned and operated by Mike Kyle.Mike is a hands on service provider,involved directly in all projects.Our master electricians deliver quality and dependability through 33 years o
5.Total Comfort Plumbing
400 N Us Highway 1
PlumbersWater HeatersElectriciansAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Residential and Commercial full mechanical services.
5926 Broken Bow Ln
ElectriciansLighting Maintenance ServiceHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
Had an emergency with no power in half my house. They came quickly, and fixed my problem. Very nice electricians, very professional. Definitely recommending them to other people. Very fair price to d
7.Giles Electric Co Inc
1700 S Segrave St
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
"Residental and Commercial-no Job too small"
Serving the Ormond Beach area. Local, Top-Rated ElectricianReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.