United Water Restoration Group
Serving the Orlando area.
1.All American Water Restoration
6368 Old Cheney Hwy
Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug CleanersWater Damage Emergency ServiceMold Remediation
These guys at All American Water Restoration are great. Our place flooded last month and they came in and were quick, professional and most importantly fixed all the water damage! Luckily, it was the
2.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
320 S Bumby Ave Ste 23
Water Damage RestorationPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesSewer Contractors
Rooto Rooted was wonderful! Carl and Neffy came and fixed my leaking sink quickly. The entire process was about 30 minutes. They were both very nice and very professional. Can't say enough nice thingsMore Nearby Locations »
3.American Leak Detection
Water Damage RestorationLeak Detecting ServiceSwimming Pool Repair & ServiceWater Damage Emergency Service
The Original Leak Specialist Since 1994
4.All Clean Carpet & Upholstery Inc
Water Damage RestorationCleaning ContractorsAir Duct CleaningFire & Water Damage Restoration
Click for Coupon
Jose came in for the duct cleaning. He had a smile on his face, was very pleasant, professional and explained what he was going to do. I would recommend All Clean Carpet to anybody and especially ask
5.Reliance Plumbing & Drain Cleaning
1026 28th St
Water Damage RestorationPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing, Drains & Sewer ConsultantsFire & Water Damage Restoration
Reliance Plumbing and Drain Cleaning has been providing reliable plumbing services to residential and commercial clients in central Florida since 1973. We are a trustworthy business and are licensed a
6.Sky Disaster Restoration
3506 Saint Valentine Way
Water Damage RestorationMold RemediationFire & Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug Cleaners-Water Extraction
Whether your property is affected by fire, smoke or water damage, mold infestation, or has been contaminated by hazardous materials, Sky Disaster Restoration Inc. is the best one-stop restoration serv
4653 L B McLeod Rd
Door Closers & ChecksStore FrontsBuilding SpecialtiesHome Repair & Maintenance
I had these guys replace a few pieces of glass and some screens in my living room windows and they did a great job.
All American Water Restoration
6368 Old Cheney Hwy, Orlando, FL, 32807
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.