South Lake Irrigation Inc
Groveland, FL, 34736
1.South Lake Hospital
1900 Don Wickham Dr Ste 34711
HospitalsSurgery CentersEmergency Care FacilitiesMammography Centers
The staff and doctors are terrific!! Very attentive and helpful! I acted like a child and the let me act out with them just using a stern hand. They knew what to do even then. I highly recommend this
2.South Lake Animal Hospital Clermont
1067 W Highway 50
VeterinariansAnimal Health ProductsVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
Complete Medical & Surgical Clinic
3.South Lake Hospital Outpatient Surgery Ctr
1800 Oakley Seaver Dr
4.South Lake Hospital Outpatient Center
1503 Sunrise Plaza Dr
Lab Equipment Repair & Service
5.South Lake Hospital
847 8th St
ClinicsEmergency Care Facilities
6.South Lake Hospital
2350 Legends Way
No Internet Heading Assigned
7.South Lake Hospital Outpatient
1935 Don Wickham Dr
Cardiac RehabilitationRehabilitation Services
About South Lake Hospital South Lake Hospital is your community hospital. We are dedicated to a patient-centered continuum of care that gives peace of mind from diagnosis through recovery. Our facilit
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.