University Dental Group
4051 N Dean Rd, Orlando, FL, 32817
1.Mount Dora Dentistry
2781 W Old Us Highway 441
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I've never had any issues with Mount Dora Dental. There's never an issue getting an appointment when it fits with my schedule, and they keep me very relaxed.
2.Bushnell Family And Cosmetic DentistryServing the Orlando, FL area
Bushnell Family and Cosmetic Dentistry caters to Sumter County, FL and surrounding areas. Has it been a while since you went to the dentist? Do you need any dental work done? If so, come on down to th
Palm Springs Dental
499 E Central Pkwy, Altamonte Springs, FL, 32701
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.