Serving the Orlando area.
1.Doc Watts Electric
ElectriciansLighting Maintenance ServiceLighting ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Great crew, knowledgeable, very professional and superb work. George went above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. My new electrical installation passed inspections with flying colors, I woul
2.Prestige Electric Company of Florida LLC
7423 S Orange Ave
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Prestige Electric can handle all your residential electrical service needs. Our licensed electricians will assess the requirements, provide a written estimate, and complete the work to our exacting st
3.Ferran Services & Contracting
530 Grand St
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialAir Conditioning Service & Repair
Ferran Services provides quality and personalized HVAC services throughout Orlando, FL, Volusia, FL. When you contact us for assistance, a knowledgeable member of our staff will immediately focus our
4.Greenway Electrical Services
2718 Grandola Dr
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
Greenway Electrical Services has provided outstanding customer service and quality to Duffey Southeast Inc. for many years. Their Integrity, Skill, and Leadership is second to none. They have perso
5.High-Lights Electrical Lighting Service
3106 S Chickasaw Trl
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Saturday by appointment only. Sunday closed
6.Sanford Electric CO II Inc
107 Commerce Way
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric CompaniesUtility Companies
SERVICE CALL SAVINGS+2more
7.In Phaze Electric
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceHousehold Fans
This is an A+ company. From the start, (quote) with Bobby and (electrician's) Jeremey and Josh were courteous, professional, organized and just really great hardworking guys that arrived n time and we
Brite Electric Air Conditioning & Heating
2036 Sprint Blvd Ste 11, Apopka, FL, 32703
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.