Call A Pro
Serving the Orlando area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
8501 Narcoossee Rd
Serving the Orlando area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
Hank Lowry Electric has been a tremendous help for my residential electrical engineering services both aesthetically and service wise. I'm a retired Hospital administrator, grandmother and wife of a retired U.S. Air-force F16 Colonel , who currently travels as a Captain for Southwest Airlines and this group is always available to help me and my family with our needs big or small at very competitive rates.
Greenway Electrical Services has provided outstanding customer service and quality to Duffey Southeast Inc. for many years. Their Integrity, Skill, and Leadership is second to none. They have personnel in place to address any commercial need: Telecommunication, Data Centers, and Industrial are just a few examples. I would not hesitate to recommend this company in any situation.
No one answers the published phone number; no answering machine either.Still in business?Correct number?Star-rating means nothing---it was required to write a review. I will edit or delete this message if and when I have more info.
all know is presence in time of work after they eat go to work again they finish the job faster then i tough , it high recommended,
very professional small electrical company. ontime and reasonable. Richard took the time to explain everthing
they installed data and power for my office. very reasonable pricing, great job, clean up nicely and neat
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.