Serving the Orlando area. Control Lights, Doors, Locks, Etc.Call Now & Get Instnat Free Quote
1.Signal88security and monitoring safety.LLC
37 N Orange Ave
Security Guard SchoolsSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
PEACE OF MIND IS A AT THE CORE OF WHAT WE DO ,NAD WHY WE DO IT .SIGNAL 88 SECURITY IS DEDIDATED TO PROVIDING PEACE OF MIND FOR OYU AND FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS .WHEN PROPERTY AND LIVES ARE PROTECTED WE FULF
2.Armstrong Locksmith and Security Products
1120 N Mills Ave
KeysLocks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults
Armstrong Lock is the only company to call if you want top notch service and the best options and value to protect your home or business and property. They're a one stop shop for any quality security
3.Guardian Protection Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants More Info
4.ADT - Official Sales Center
6830 Shadowridge Dr
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsMedical AlarmsFire Alarm Systems
ADT is one of today's most trusted and well-known brands in the security industry and currently serves more than six million customers, making us the largest company of our kind in both the U.S. and C
5.Sunshine State Security
8815 Conroy Windermere Rd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsStereo, Audio & Video Equipment-DealersConsumer Electronics
Many Monthly Specials - Call Now - Use Promo Code YP
Sunshine State Security proudly offers security solutions to help protect and grow your business. We will work with you to design a customized solution that addresses the evolving security needs of yo
6.Access Control Technologies
1028 W Washington St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFence RepairGates & AccessoriesAccess Control Systems
Access Control Technologies, Inc. (ACT) is a privately owned company, incorporated in the State of Florida. ACT Serves as a direct marketer of products and also as a systems integrator. We provide bot
7.O & W Security Installation
918 Observatory Ct
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
Vivint Authorized Reseller
Serving the Orlando area. Control your home from anywhere.Call now for a free consultation.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.